Fire Hot Cheetos Cheese Sticks
Alright HIXVILLE here is what you are gonna need!
1 – Bag Flamin’ Hot Cheetos (THE BIG BAG)
12 – String Cheese Sticks
2 Cups – Flour
3 – Eggs
1 Cup – Milk
Heavy Bottom Pot
How to make em all delicious like:
1. Crush 1 Bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos to a powder. You can probably use your hand to crush em, but slamming it against the counter honestly makes them taste better.
2. Dust cheese sticks in flour (Pretend like you are salt bae up in here)
3. Dip cheese sticks in the egg and milk mixture
4. Coat cheese sticks in the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos powder niceeee and good
5. Fry em on up at 350 degrees in a heavy bottom pot for 1 minute
6. Serve with that HEAVY DUTY RANCH
Nice and easy and a crowd pleaser for sure. Stay tuned for even more HIX favorites here in just a little bit with Ben Burgess and Chef Logan!